- One Gallon of MarbleSafe® Concentrate mixes many gallons of ready to use cleaner. It is easy to use, has a pleasant scent and it neutralizes salts which surface in damp areas (efflorescence) as you clean.
- 2 oz of MarbleSafe® needed for 32 oz Spray bottle. Add water first then 2 oz of solution to avoid creating bubbles.
- Regular strength (diluted 4-6 oz/gallon of water) makes between 20 and 30 gallons (120 quarts) from one gallon of MarbleSafe® concentrate.
- Heavy-duty strength (diluted 8 oz /gallon of water) makes between 12 (48 quarts) and 16 gallons (64 quarts) from one gallon of MarbleSafe® concentrate
1 Gallon MarbleSafe® Concentrate
- Safe for daily use on all types of natural stone / tile: floors, kitchen counters, baths, decks and walk-ways . . .
- Great for cleaning marble, granite, limestone, onyx, slate, flagstone; all natural stone as well as concrete and ceramic tile.
- Recommended for use by hand, by mop or by buffer
- Helps remove scuff marks from foot traffic
- …And haze from efflorescence
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|